In respect of VaultWill Limited’s website,
we want using VaultWill to be a positive experience for all our customers. By using VaultWill, we require all customers to use our services responsibly.
You must agree not to misuse the VaultWill services ("Services") or help anyone else to do so. For example, you must not even try to do any of the following in connection with the Services:
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas or parts of the Services, or shared areas of the Services you haven't been invited to
- interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming or mail-bombing any part of the Services
- access, search or create accounts for the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example "scraping" or creating accounts in bulk)
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including "spoofing" or "phishing"
- sell the Services unless specifically authorised to do so
- upload or share materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent or contain extreme acts of violence or terrorist activity, including terror propaganda
- advocate bigotry or hatred against any person or group of people based on their race, religion, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual preference, disability, or impairment
- harass or abuse VaultWill personnel or representatives or agents performing services on behalf of VaultWill
- violate the law in any way, including storing or sharing material that's fraudulent, defamatory or misleading; or
- violate the privacy or infringe the rights of others
To contact us, please email email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting our Site.
Last updated: 28/Jan/2019